SOUTHWORTH MAKE YOUR MOMENT SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ALTERNATE FORM OF ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes without a web entry, entrants must legibly hand write the following information on a standard sized postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”) or on a piece of paper: first name, last name, complete home address (no P.O. Boxes), telephone number (including area code), and email address (“Mail Entry Information”). Then mail in a standard size #10 envelope with proper postage affixed to: Mativ Make Your Moment Sweepstakes, 100 Kimball Place, Suite 600, Alpharetta, GA 30009 (“Mail Entry”). No mass produced typed/copied/printed reproductions of Mail Entry will be accepted.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of October 17, 2023, except for employees of Mativ Holdings, Inc. and any of its affiliates (collectively referred to as "Sponsor" and “Administrator”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about January 8, 2024 by Administrator to select the winner[s] from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner(s) will be required to sign and return an unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively “Affidavit/Release”), and if applicable an IRS W-9 Form, a copy of his/her legible government-issued photo identification, and any other documentation that Sponsor requires by email within five (5) business days after receipt by potential winner(s) or said person(s) may be disqualified. Emailed documents have the same force and effect as originals. By completing an Affidavit/Release, winner(s) attests to the provisions stated therein including the accuracy of the information contained therein and compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible; does not complete the Affidavit/Release/IRS W-9 Form if required; and/or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules said potential winner will be disqualified. If potential winner(s) is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release/IRS W-9 Form on his/her behalf and the prize will be awarded in the name of said parent/legal guardian. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- PRIZE: One (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card and 1 custom sheet of planner stickers per winner (not to exceed three winners). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) for each of the three prizes is: $110.00. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each Individual Sweepstakes. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will endeavor to award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. A maximum of three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including, without limitation, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, liability for property loss, damage, personal injury or death), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, it reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Fulton County, Georgia, before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim, which to the extent permissible must be brought individually and not as part of a class/group (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert, and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant(s) agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Each entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant(s) be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees, other legal costs and/or be entitled to awards. Entrant(s) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of the law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Mativ Holdings, Inc., 100 Kimball Place, Suite 600, Alpharetta GA 30009. All requests must be received no later than two (2) months after the end date. The Official Rules will be available on the Website during the entire Sweepstakes.
- SPONSORS: Mativ Holdings, Inc., 100 Kimball Place, Suite 600, Alpharetta, GA 3000