Southworth Company Terrific 250 Prize Drawing
265 Main St
Agawam, Ma 01001
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Southworth Company, 265 Main Street, Agawam, MA, 01001. (“Sponsor”). Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by there promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Sponsor, and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, media partners and its advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in it promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- How to enter. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.Entries must be filled out completely in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor (s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- No Facebook Relationship. Participants agree that Facebook will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- Alternate Means of Entry Via Mail. Those who don’t have a Facebook account can enter by printing their name, mailing address, and email address along with the name of the contest on a standard size post card. Mail it to Southworth, Att: Community Team, 265 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001.
- One Entry Limit per Person regardless of method of entry. The person’s identifiable information that you submit, whether online or by mail, will be subject to Sponsor’s provacy policy, which can be found at /our-site/privacy-notice/. Incomplete, illegible or ineligible submissions will not be processed.
- Prize. Prize is clearly listed below. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- How the Prize is Awarded. The Prize in the contest will be awarded via random draw when we have achieved our 250th Facebook Fan. Winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail. Winner must claim their prize within 20 days following the conclusion of the promotion or the prize will not be awarded.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Southworth Company will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods of services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from Southworth Company if Southworth Company reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Winner(s) may not sell or transfer any prize(s). Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Southworth Company, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Name of Winner. For the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Facebook 250 Fan Winner, Southworth Company, 265 Main Streets, Agawam, MA, 01001
Prize Description: Southworth Gift Basket – Value $449.99
Includes full sized packages of the following Southworth products:
- Antique Laid Paper and Envelopes
- Granite Sampler
- Parchment Sampler
- Résumé Paper, Envelopes, Presentation Folders, Thank You Cards
- Social Note Cards, Thank You Cards, Writing Papers
- Certificate Ensemble
- Linen Paper
- Premium Wireless Printer/Scanner/Copier compatible with mobile devices (valued at $199.99)
Archives by Category
Archives by Month
- March 2014 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (2)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (4)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (5)